Webroot Internet Security protects you from online threats with the world’s most powerful cloud security solution, keeping you safe no matter how or where you connect. It scans faster, uses fewer system resources, and protects you in real-time by instantly identifying and blocking new threats as soon as they appear. webroot internet security install to your PC and protect it from any type of viruses.
Here are some features of webroot internet security
Secure Browsing and Real-time Anti-Phishing
Proactively checks URLs and websites for malicious content while blocking fake sites that trick you into entering personal information.
Identity Theft Protection
Works silently in the background to protect your usernames, account numbers, and other personal information.
Provides always-on protection for PC, Mac®, Android™, and iOS®, so your data and identity are always secure – no matter how or where you connect.
Password and Login Protection
Stores encrypted passwords, usernames, and credit card numbers for safe account access from any device. You remember just one master password for secure access to all your sites.
Steps to webroot internet security install:-
2. Now either your program is already downloading or it will show you a “Save” option in the right bottom.
3. Click on save, then it will show you the “Run” option after downloading. So it is time to click “RUN”
4.Seems like you have a green box, which is asking for your webroot key code activation.
5. Now webroot key code is on the back of your webroot best buy retail card.
6. Gently peel this card, in order to get the key code
7. Yes, you are almost done just follow the positive options, which are coming to your screen automatically
8. Finally, it looks like your webroot secureanywhere internet security is doing its first scan.
Frequently Asked Questions –
Is Webroot Internet Security an AntiVirus?
Powerful, lightweight, integrated protection for PC, Mac, and Android, cloud-based Webroot Internet Security Complete with antivirus protects personal information by blocking the latest malware, phishing, and cyber-attacks. … With real-time updates, Webroot protects against known and zero-day threats.
Is Webroot better than AVG?
What is better AVG AntiVirus or Webroot SecureAnywhere? … AVG AntiVirus got a 9.0 score, while Webroot SecureAnywhere has a score of 9.1. Likewise, you may compare their general user satisfaction rating: 86% (AVG AntiVirus) against 94% (Webroot SecureAnywhere).
System Requirements :
- PC Systems: Microsoft Windows XP 32- and 64-bit SP2, SP3, Windows Vista 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 8 32- and 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit, Windows 10 32- and 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13
- Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMDK 6/Athlon/Duron family, or other compatible processors
- 128 MB RAM (minimum)
- 10 MB Hard Disk Space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher (32-bit only), Google Chrome 10.0 or higher
- Internet access